𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩/𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 Assistant
We are seeking a Land Stewardship/Sustainable Agriculture Assitant to serve with Barnstable Land Trust and our partner organization Resilient Roots from December 28, 2020, to July 30, 2021.
This opportunity is provided by and supported through TerraCorps, an AmeriCorps program.
The job will include these projects:
·Partner with BLT and RR in development and implementation for permaculture garden design.
· Enhance RR’s online engagement presence through the creation of educational videos and social media content
· Enhance BLT’s volunteer property stewardship program
· Assist RR to establish community gardens at Homeless Not Helpless residences
· Help organize and teach workshops and permablitzes (garden-raising parties) and other educational events.
* Strong writing and verbal communication skills
* Able to serve both independently and as a member of a team
* Comfort navigating computer software programs (Microsoft Office Suite, website builders (i.e. Wix), iMovie)
* Proficient with social media platforms
* Training and experience pertinent to the Coordinator position and projects listed above
* Experienced in training and educating community members and volunteers of a variety of ages and abilities
* Able to be active outside in a range of weather conditions, and navigate uneven terrain
* Willing to perform strenuous physical labor
* Strong interest in improving community food security and sustainable agricultural practices
* Willing to serve some weekend days from March -July when events are held.
If you want to learn more about this position please email Kristie at for more details.
To Apply go to: https://terracorps.org/apply/apply-ma-2/